One recruiting tool that cannot be overlooked is game film and an effective highlight reel. If a college coach misses your team’s best game, you’ll want to make sure that coach still sees your players at their best. This helps differentiate your players from the pack and give them the edge they need in the recruiting process.
NextPro (formerly GameTime Footage) will be onsite filming at this year’s Summer Showdown. NextPro understands the recruiting process and runs a first class operation, covering nearly 200 events in 2019. We highly encourage you to consider purchasing film as a team as it provides your players with up to 80% off individual film packages. When your team purchases, the coach receives a FREE copy of EVERY game played, which can be used for training purposes.
Team Packages include full, guaranteed coverage of all of your team’s games, unlimited downloads/multi-user license, and a credit for EACH player to use towards highlight reels ($99 with discount).
All Team Packages are on sale prior to the start of each event, so we encourage you to take advantage of their early bird pricing now! They also provide an additional 10% volume discount for 2+ team package orders. Place your order using the link below, or you can reach out to Jay from NextPro.
- Pool play points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss)
- Head to head (two teams only)
- Goal differential (max +/- 8 goals per game)
- Goals against
- Coin flip
Player Eligibility: Players may compete in divisions according to their graduating class, or above. No player will be permitted to play in any group below the year they are set to graduate, regardless of any circumstance related to how old the player is.
All Grad Years:
- Two 20-minute running halves, with a 2-minute halftime.
- Time will be kept by officials; penalty time will be kept by box scorer. Penalty time is not running.
- No timeouts under 5 minutes in either half.
- 1 timeout will be permitted per GAME. Only to be called during dead ball situations or in offensive zone. (30 second timeout)
- Pool games can END IN A TIE, Playoff games will be determined by an untimed sudden-death period (10 v. 10).
- There are NO timeouts in overtime.
- All discrepancies related to Pool play may be reported to the Information tent and will be handled accordingly.
- EMS will be present at all times.
- Any fighting/flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion from the tournament.
- No dogs allowed.
- No BBQs allowed.
2025 – 2020 (Modified NCAA Rules)
- On a flag down situation, there will be a play on until the defensive team gains possession of the ball. There is no rule against whether the ball needs to remain inside/out of the restraining box. If there is a no possession while the flag is down and there is another penalty, it will result in a time served foul not a play on situation.
- 3 illegal procedure faceoff calls, in either half by a team will result in a 30 second time served penalty.
- There will be a 30 second count to get the ball across the midfield line and into the box, there is NO shot clock intact. Stall warnings will be determined on the Field and a 30 second shot clock will then be enacted.
- Over and back rule will be implemented.
- Stick heads/Stick Length must meet NCAA standards.
2027 & 2026 (Modified)
- 37” stick is the shortest stick allowed to be used.
- Same rules as above, without:
- 30 second count to the box
- No faceoff procedure penalty applicable in this age group.
2028 & 2029 (Modified Once More)
- Body contact is allowed, “take out” checks will be determined by the referee.
- Horns on sidelines and after flag down situations (does not stop clock)
Weather Policy: If thunder or lightning is observed, players and fans must leave the playing area. There will be a 20-minute delay from the last sign of lightning/thunder before games will resume. Every attempt will be made to resume the games and maintain the schedule as best as possible. If necessary, game times may be shortened to catch up or maintain the schedule. Games may consist of a 25-minute running period until games are back on schedule, weather permitting.
Refund Policy: Any cancellations within 30 days of the event will not receive a refund but will receive a 50% site credit for a future event. Due to the nature of the event, if for any weather-related reason, the tournament is shortened or cancelled, there will be NO REFUNDS.