STAY AND SAVE!
Blatant Events is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee applies only to reservations with confirmations that start with “ARN” unless otherwise noted in the cancellation policy.
We bring in a blend of specialty vendors and food vendors, along with having a full Blatant Lacrosse pop-up shop at all locations!
General Youth Tournament Rules
Saturday = Modified High School Rules
Sunday = High School Rules
- Mouth Guards, Arm Pads and Shoulder Pads Required
- Penalty time will be kept by refs (Man-Up/Man-Down)
- Any fighting/flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion from the tournament
- Games consist of 2- 20 minute running time game – 1 minute half time to switch sides, 4 minutes between games.
- Time will be kept on field.
- No timeouts in last 5 minutes. 1 Timeout per game.
- No Dogs allowed
- No Barbeques allowed
- Concessions/Vendor Village will be present
- EMT/First Aid will be present
- 3 Points for Win, 1 Point for Tie
- Tie Game= 2 minute Braveheart 3 v 3
- Tiebreakers- Points, Head to Head, Goal Differential, Goals Against