Please Note: Parking is limited, and it is encouraged to carpool and arrive early!
We are pleased announce that Scott Pilling Photography, a Professional Sports Photography company
and tournament vendor, will be on hand at the Blatant Fall Jam on October 20-21, 2018.
Scott Pilling Photography is offering to get high quality actions shots of your teams while they play. The
company’s clients include Sports Illustrated, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and the Carolina Hurricanes.
We bring in a blend of specialty vendors and food vendors, along with having a full Blatant Lacrosse pop-up shop at all locations!
General Youth Tournament Rules
Saturday = Modified High School Rules
Sunday = High School Rules
- Mouth Guards, Arm Pads and Shoulder Pads Required
- Penalty time will be kept by refs (Man-Up/Man-Down)
- Any fighting/flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion from the tournament
- Games consist of 2- 20 minute running time game – 1 minute half time to switch sides, 4 minutes between games.
- Time will be kept on field.
- No timeouts in last 5 minutes. 1 Timeout per game.
- No Dogs allowed
- No Barbeques allowed
- Concessions/Vendor Village will be present
- EMT/First Aid will be present
- 3 Points for Win, 1 Point for Tie
- Tie Game= 2 minute Braveheart 3 v 3
- Tiebreakers- Points, Head to Head, Goal Differential, Goals Against