STAY AND SAVE!
Blatant Events is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee applies only to reservations with confirmations that start with “ARN” unless otherwise noted in the cancellation policy.
We bring in a blend of specialty vendors and food vendors, along with having a full Blatant Lacrosse pop-up shop at all locations!
- Pool play points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss)
- Head to head (wins v. losses)
- Goal differential (max +/- 8 goals per game)
- Overall goals against
- Coin flip
Player Eligibility: Players may compete in divisions according to their graduating class, or above. No player will be permitted to play in any group below the year they are set to graduate, regardless of any circumstance related to how old the player is.
All Grad Years:
- One 40 minute running time game, started and ended with horn
- Penalty time will be kept by box scorer. Penalty time is not running.
- No timeouts under 5 minutes in either half.
- 1 timeout will be permitted per GAME. Only to be called during dead ball situations or in offensive zone. (30 second timeout)
- Pool games can END IN A TIE, Playoff games will be determined by an untimed sudden-death period (10 v. 10).
- There are NO timeouts in overtime.
- All discrepancies related to Pool play may be reported to the Information tent and will be handled accordingly.
- EMS will be present at all times.
- Any fighting/flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion from the tournament.
2026 – 2021 (Modified NCAA Rules)
- On a flag down situation, there will be a play on until the defensive team gains possession of the ball. There is no rule against whether the ball needs to remain inside/out of the restraining box. If there is a no possession while the flag is down and there is another penalty, it will result in a time served foul not a play on situation.
- There will be a 30 second count to get the ball across the midfield line and into the box, there is NO shot clock intact. Stall warnings will be determined on the Field and a 30 second shot clock will then be enacted.
- Over and back rule will be implemented.
- Stick heads/Stick Length must meet NCAA standards.
- 37” stick is the shortest stick allowed to be used.
- Body contact is allowed, “take out” checks will be determined by the referee.
- Same rules as above, without:
- 30 second count to the box
Weather Policy: If thunder or lightning is observed, players and fans must leave the playing area. There will be a 20-minute delay from the last sign of lightning/thunder before games will resume. Every attempt will be made to resume the games and maintain the schedule as best as possible. If necessary, game times may be shortened to catch up or maintain the schedule. Games may consist of a 25-minute running period until games are back on schedule, weather permitting.
Refund Policy: Any cancellations within 30 days of the event will not receive a refund but will receive a 50% site credit for a future event. Due to the nature of the event, if for any weather-related reason, the tournament is shortened or cancelled, there will be NO REFUNDS.